Most organisations that seek certification apply the ISO 9001 standard. It is the most popular ISO quality standard that allows organisations to show that their goal is to provide consistent quality products and services. Organisations that value meeting customer needs and continual improvement implement the ISO 9001 and also get to use the ZWS ISO 9001 mark as a show of their commitment.
Benefits of ISO 9001
- Helps improve efficiency of operations, reduce manufacturing costs and helps to avoid wastage.
- Improves communication and fosters good employee relations
- Avoids time consuming multiple re-evaluation by purchasers
- Results in greater consistency and traceability of product.
- Increases customer satisfaction and improves customer loyalty.
- Facilitates credible marketing on both domestic and international markets.
- Aids in driving efficiency while improving risk management.